The Technical and Operations Group (TOG) is made up of the personell at the EVN stations who provide the technical and operational expertise for operating the EVN as a VLBI array. They are also responsible for advising the EVN Consortium Board of Directors on all aspects of technical and operational issues relevant to the reliability and performance of the network. The TOG is also the body which implements technical and operational upgrades across the network.
The chairman of the TOG is Sergio Poppi, SRT/INAF-OAC.
The vice-chairman of the TOG is Marjolein Verkouter (JIVE, The Netherlands).
The EVNtech E-mail exploder, is the main way Technical and Operational information is shared and communicated within the EVN.
- Minutes from previous EVN TOG meetings.
- The next TOG meeting will be held at Onsala Space Observatory , Sweden, end of June 2024
- The last TOG meeting was held in Torun, Poland, December 13/14, 2023
Reliability, performance and technical information of the EVN
- Network monitoring and feedback reports
- EVN Feedback Pages (documentation)
- The TOG Wiki pages. Please contact Walter Alef for an account.
- The EVN Status Table
- FS/Mark5 status at EVN stations
- The Permanent Action Items - a code of practice adopted by the EVN w.r.t. all logistical matters (tape shipment, deposition of logs etc).
- VLBA feedback pages (Telescope performance via sniffer plots, by Experiment)